HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!
How's your new year eve??? Mine was great....
Last night was the first time i spent my new year eve in Sydney and I'm pretty sure that many are coming later..Hehehe. I spent my New year eve with Erika, Jessica, Griffen, and Om :D The fireworks in Darling Harbour was great but it could be better without the smoke. The smoke from the fireworks were really hazy and for a minute or two, the darling harbour disappeared. Haahahaha.. After the fireworks, we met up with Hannes and we spent our first few hours of 2010 talking and talking and it was a really great night.
Went home around 6 in the morning and slept straight away after i brushed and washed my face. I thought i would sleep for quite long but turn out i woke up before 12. Hahaha... And later i need to get ready to go to Cella's place to do our accounting project. I know it sounds so depressing to do work during the new year but we have no other choice than meeting up today coz Vanessa going to spend her birthday tomorrow and she doesn't want to do anything on her birthday and we can understand that :D
I sms someone today and I feel i treat him very nice today. But too bad, sometimes when i treat him nice, he always expect more from me and I can't bring myself to that stage where he want me to be. Hahaha.. I only treat him as my good friend. Some told me that he's a freak but I can't do much about it. He was nice to me once and I need to return his kindness somehow.
Oh, I almost forget to write something, I heard a story from Jakarta and it was a shocking story. HAHAHAHA.. So my uniprep friends whose i use to hang out together planned this New year eve celebration together and I heard that it end out not that good. First because they separated to two cars, one car was banged by the bus and another car had to send my friend who stays really far from everyone else and she was wasted and puked a lot of times and what make it worse, my friend who drove the car didn't really know the area well and where she stayed. hahahahaha... If I'm in my friend position who drive the car, most probably I also forget where to turn coz the last time i went to her house, i get lost for a while too. hehehehe
Back to the new year entry, I hope this year going to be better for me. Hopefully I can be a better person and I can achieve things that I have not get and can be a nicer person for everyone. hehehe

HAPPY NEW YEAR once again!!!

widiiih. ini boleh komen ta ga toh haruse? jessica ini jessica ne om? huakakaka
ReplyDelete