I hate it when suddenly I feel so moody and decided not to talk or laugh around like what I usually do. Haiz. I just wanna say sorry for all my friend who were affected by my moodiness. Hahahha. One time I am so chatty and the next second, I will be as quiet as a dumb person :( I don't know what happened to me. Maybe this because of the SMS I received or also because I felt that I talked way too much than what's necessary.
Back to a few hours ago in the afternoon. Went out with om to maroubra and eastgarden. We spent like 5 hours (suprisingly) coz of his left leg. Hahaha. Feel sorry for him but I didn't say that to him. Hehehhe. We talked about lots of stuff, some important but some wasn't. But as usual, we talked mostly about unimportant stuff. Lol. However, I was quite suprise with some of the stuff that he told me. I know that he is a type of person who doesn't share personal stuff easily and I was quite suprise when he told me some :p Overall, I enjoyed my conversation with him. He's a nice person to talk to when not many people is around coz he tends to be more serious and I prefer that. Hahhaha.
At night, I went to om's place to watch movie with stan and went to max brenner bondi with naldi n Erika after the movies. I spent most of the time listening to the 'elderly'. Lol and not so long after that, my mood change drastically without a reason that I can explain. Ok I'm a wierd person and I hope you guys can forgive me and understand me.
This is an unimportant entry but somehow I just want to tell the world that I don't feel so good now and I feel like crying.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment