Had my exam today and now i have nothing else to do. Don't really know should be happy or what coz i don't feel anything now. Weird huh?
I am going to move out from my current place in a month time and till now i don't know where and when i will move out my things. Melbourne trip make it more difficult for me to arrange everything :(
Just now I just looked back at the old pictures of me. hahaha.. And my friends told me that i aged so fast. DAMN.
Ok, let me post my picture from a few years ago and you all can decide whether or not i aged faster this past few years :(

So, what you guys think??? Which one is better? the old me or the current me :) ???
Long hair or short? with fringe or without???
For a few years back, I kept my hair long and not until recently, I decided to cut my hair shorter. But but but, I asked Tam n Om n they said that i look better when my hair longer.. hahahaha
Oh one last question. Do I getting chubbier n chubbier each day??? And I know the answer is YES

chubby = cutecutecute :P
ReplyDelete