Tuesday, February 2, 2010

1.5 more days

In less than 2 days, I will be in Melbourne!!! :D
Getting excited when the trip is approaching hahaha

But the down point is that i need to pack up and what make it worse is that I need to pack all my things as I'm going to move and going back to Indo the next day. It's so confusing, I don't know where to start. I already put a bit of my things on the box but I don't know what to do next. :(

80% Finish packing for my Melbourne trip. Although it is just 4 days, i think my stuff is a bit too much. Hahahaha

Just know I chatted with my friend and we talked about stuff that we always talk about which is how unthankful most of our friends are. They always complain about their life and think that they don't get enough, which is totally wrong.

So, he started telling me about the conversation that he had with the rest of our friends in Jakarta. Actually, the conversation is circling around money matter. haha... About their so called "criteria" if they are asked to work back home in Indo.

My friend, just call him Y, complained about how rich friends that we have cannot get real. I don't know if I put it in the correct way. Some examples that Y hard to accept is that how can they spend their parents money easily, yes we know that their parents are so rich but they treat it as they gonna use their parent money forever. They spend the money as in it's so easy to earn it @.@

He said that "when they want to shop, they just ask from their parents, if it's not enough, CREDIT CARD. No vision, no preparation other than academic. Their parents let their kid live in the fantasy world of how nice this world could be and not how bad it could be. So in the end they are spoilt." :D

I just nodded (virtually) when he said all those things coz somehow i feel the same way too.. hahaha

Ok, enough of that.
Let me get back to my packing which feels like FOREVER =X

No comments:

Post a Comment