Wednesday, February 24, 2010

A few more days to spend in jkt



I feel so tired and sleepy but i will force myself to hold for a few minutes to write this post :D

I have been tired for a few days coz i have been going out a lot till late. hahaha.. I keep thinking that i need to go out and spend more of my time wondering and getting around places that i haven't visit such as mall, mall and more malls (since i have limited time this time). Hahaha..

So today i went to GI with Shella and we watched Percy Johnson and the lightning thief. At first i thought to myself what kind of movies that i'm gonna watch and in the end the movie wasn't bad at all and i can say that i was satisfied with the story line, although they made a bit of lame joke here and there but i will still give 7.5/10 and a worth watched rate.. hehehehe

Nothing much i can say about my meeting with Shella, we haven't meet up over a year but yeah we always meet in once a year basis.. lol. So tried to update each other about what's been going on in our life for a year and she did most of the talking coz i feel that she had more things to share to me.. hehe

Ok, I feel so sleepy and i want to sleep now :D
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my dearest friend Wendy



I hope i can see something on ur bday pic. HAHAHAHA....... (oh to add up, i can't believe that chng called me from syd just to ask Wen's unit no. -.-")



No comments:

Post a Comment