Monday, January 4, 2010

Wet Birthday

Written at 4pm

Happy Birthday to me!!! :D
Like the first new year celebration in Sydney, today is also my first birthday in Sydney. Things didn't happen like what i expected to happen. At night, i was so sleepy that i couldn't edit my accounting assignment that is due on the 5th. So i went to bed early (ard 11+) and tried to sleep but i failed. Soon after i laid down, my eyes were widely open. Haizz...

Firstly, let me thank all my friends who wished me a happy birthday. Thank you once more time.

Somebody texted me exactly at 12am, it was quite a shock for me coz the one who texted me wasn't at Sydney at the first place and not my indo friend who went back to have their holiday. That meant that when he texted me, it's not even my birthday yet. I know that he is so good at this kind of thing, he was the first one who wished my on my birthday. I wonder why he texted me at that time since last year, he wished me at night and to be honest i was waiting for him to text me (last year).. haha

I need to wake up early in the morning as i have a class at 9. So after exchanging a few msges,i decided to force myself to sleep. But later around 130am, i woke up :( I felt so uneasy till i couldn't even sleep properly and i think also because i keep waiting for a few people to text me LOL. So i decided to silent my phone but not even a minute after i put my mobile into silent, it vibrated. It was Ching who caused my phone to vibrate, for another suprise, he called me (call and not sms) from Jakarta. We talked for a while and i force myself to sleep again but again i FAILED.

After 10-15 minutes trying to get myself to sleep, a few others texted me. All the number that texted me were Indo number and i didn't know any of the number except Wendy's. Somehow i managed to guess the sender for most of it. A few people who i still can remember are Yurika and Valentine :D

I am so glad that Wendy texted me around that time. I was so down coz the one that i expect to say happy birthday hadn't say anything. What happened to me around this time only Wendy know and i don't wish to elaborate further too. So around 3, she asked me to sleep and i went back to my bed.

In the morning, i woke up before my alarm rang :( and that showed that i didn't sleep well. To add up to the horror, i need to take out my contacts and use my thick glasses X0(it's so hard to open my eyes) I was late for my class although i woke up earlier that planned hahaha.. i left my house at 905 while it's a 9am class :D

The class is quite interesting, I learn quite a lot about inquisition and crusades. I felt like i was in a storytelling class. hahaha..

Written at 844pm 5th jan


Ok. As planned, I'm going to write the next half of my birthday.

As i already said, my day wasn't good for most of it. Oh i forgot to say that in the afternoon, Clarissa asked me to have a dinner with her and Stan at Abang Sam and i said ok to it. But until 7++, She didn't even confirm it with me. Ok for those who doesn't know me well, i don't like to be left hanging in the air don't know about whether the plan is still on or not. I like an order in my life, I like to plan everything ahead so i know what to do and expect :D So guys, if you want to go out with me, better tell me about what to expect or else i will get piss.. hahaha

At almost 8, I got a phone call from Clar who said that she wanted to eat now. Before that, i already snacked so i was already quite full by that time. I cancelled our dinner and said that she can still have a dinner with Stan. hahaha... To my surprise, she called again saying that stan n her were already in front of my house waiting for me. So i reluctantly went down and they still got tantrums from me for doing that (I'm sorry)

So, we went to Abang Sam and when we want to cross the road, Tadaaaa, She took out a scarf and blind folded me. So i wan blindfolded while crossing the road, so EMBARRASSING! oh oh 1 more thing, i felt so stupid as i didn't use my contacts...

So when they open the scarf (and asked for my glasses) i saw that CiTas, Jilly, Om, Hannes, Josef and Griffen were already there. So embarrassing to be guided inside the restaurant like a blind person. Ok i was happy for what they did for me. I can say that SUDDENLY, everything changed, I wanted to call Wendy telling how happy i was but she never replied.

After dinner, i was ready to go home when they said,"the night isn't over and Mike will take you" (I was blindfolded AGAIN)(Mike was late)

So i sat on the car blindly and when i reached my destination, I felt that my toe was wet and it's so sticky. I didn't realise that they were throwing eggs and flour to me not until i felt something cold and smelly. YUKS.

Clarissa : Sel kok loe ga buka tuh tutupan mata n kejar kita?
Me: Oh ya.... tpi gw jg ga bisa liat tanpa kacamata (poor me)

The night didn't end there for me. I still need to stay awake for my assignment and i was so sleepy this morning during the storytelling class..

eBUT I HAVE A WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY BECAUSE ALL OF YOU


"Everything will be ok in the end so if it's not ok, then it's not the end"
iT starts with tears but it ends with happiness

1 comment:

  1. ihihih what a happy story sell.
    btw in the end, he texted or not? *kek tau ae he tuh sapa* hahahahahahah

    ReplyDelete