Wednesday, March 3, 2010

What should I do?

Seriously people.. What should I do??????

I am so confused and because of that, more and more people know what has been happening in my personal life and i think this is not good. NOT good at all :(

Thania found from google this quote, "it is better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all." What you guys think???

Just now i just talked on the phone with Ivan and we talked for about 45 mins ++... hahaha... the conversation also ended because i needed to pee and somehow when i came back to my phone, the connection down. Lol...He said, "Don't think about what to do in the future, let the future Selly think about the future and let the present Selly carry out whatever she needs to do." He also said that i think too much... No i am not. I sort of planned my life and i think we need to do it somehow :D

I want to write more but somehow i don't feel like typing anymore... hehehe.. maybe i will talk about this topic when i am in the mood again

Btw, my uni has started AGAIN.. Have been going to 2 lectures but i can say that i didn't bring anything home from that and i kinda feel guilty for it.

1 comment: