In these past two days, I had been thinking about my current problem. I had been thinking about the one that I like and I was imagining things that i wish can happen and i know that is the thing that made me so sad.
So people, here I am now. Decided not to think too much and placing my hope in the reasonable place so that i know that i can't expect much. I know that some might call it running from problems and not facing it. But here I am, just trying not to expect much or even nothing from him. It is hard and i hope you guys can help to remind me about THIS.
I need to be myself again. Not complaining but grateful for anything that happen in my life coz I believe that my God has written my path far before I was born and I know that He has BEAUTIFUL and WONDERFUL planS for my life.

LIFE TO THE FULLEST PEEPS.
Look forward for everything that going to happen in the FUTURE and not keep turning back to the PAST coz it WILL prevent you from being a BETTER person.
SMILE yoooooo!!!!!!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment