So the story was that i brought 'ehm' back to see my parents in Indo. Everything seemed to flow smoothly not until my dad said that he wanted to pray for me. When he was praying for me, he said something weird. I can't remember the exact word but the outline of his saying was that i shouldn't force the reality and he was not the one for me at the first place. And what that made it weirder was that i know that i must remember this once i wake up.
I'm such in dilemma now. I don't know if this is the sign or what. Because when i pray, I always pray for everything that i do and say is according to God's will. I also always pray that if he is the real one for me, let the process go as smooth as possible but if he is not, then show me the light of righteousness (is this the right word to use?)haha. I do pray before i sleep and i hope the 'source' of my dream was from the 'true' source and not the evil one. I have been told that evil can disguise as everything that they want. So ya......
I had such dream where my dad prayed for in my dream when i was in secondary one in Indo. I remember that i had a difficult time adapting to new friends and school. I felt so lonely as i didn't know much people and my dad was away hunting. So one day i dreamed that he prayed for me and gave me a psalm number to read and i know that i need to remember that and read it. To my surprise, the one that was given in my dream was so for me. When i read it, i felt that God was REALLY talking to me and saying that be not worry and afraid coz he will always by my side watching over me and my tears were falling when i read it. I couldn't remember which one and i think most probably i've read it again after that but that was the one of the time i felt really really close to God and my fear disappeared and perhaps i also growing strong in Him :)
Moreover, I just have a feeling that i can't ask my dad about this. Somehow, talking about the person that i like and asking for my parents' opinion is just not right coz we never talk about such things... :S

No comments:
Post a Comment