Friday, May 28, 2010

Have been eating a lot and non stop lately :(

Ok, I know that I am not a good pretender. It's very easy for people to tell whether am i telling the truth or not. I am not good at hiding my own feelings, I let my feeling to be shown to everybody :(
Tell me how to be a better pretender. So at least I can hide my own feeling during a crucial time and hopefully it can save my ass from something embarrassing. HAHAHAHA

And I am also a good follower, you guys can just say where and what you all want to do and I will just following you guys as long as i still think that it's ok. Satisfying others is my specialities I guess.

See, I am a lousy pretender and I will just follow whatever people want to do. "speechless"


No comments:

Post a Comment