Thursday, April 8, 2010

no more prince charming!!!

Hmmm... I have been thinking and discussing about some things with Wendy and Eliza. Both of them agreed that i should forget and let go all my feeling about him coz they think that he's just so wrong :(

Went to Dee Bee's at Double bay to hang out and exchanging infos with both of them. Had so much fun and from them i know that there are two of my friend who are not really happy with me since last year. What can i say? I guess i just can satisfy all parties and i need to sacrifice some to gain more??? :X

Ok peeps. Just wish me luck. I need to be more serious in my life and know which matter to focus on, need to move on with my own life and starting to spend more time on my books and paper and spend less time daydreaming about my prince charming :X

No comments:

Post a Comment