You talk and I talk too.
But sometimes we just don't realise that what we said might hurt other people. Some can say out almost everything without thinking whether their words will be heard or will hurt others.
It is a sad fact indeed. I know that i am not a prefect girl. I do talk behind people back too, that's why i can't say much when i know others talk behind my back. But still it is hurtful to know that the one that you consider as a friend do that to you.
Everyone has the right to talk and I think if you dare to talk about people, you need to be ready to be talked at. Everything seems fair here but most of us just can't accept when they are being talked bad behind their back.
I think sometimes we need to take a step back and look at our surrounding. We need to learn to keep something to ourselves rather than saying out everything that we have on our mind.
It is hard to control ourselves but somehow we need to learn the art of it.

TALK LESS AND OBSERVE MORE!

No comments:
Post a Comment