Sunday, February 13, 2011


It's been sometime since I wrote my last blog :P

Tomorrow is a V day and suddenly I feel the rush to write something about it. hahaha
Don't really know what i wanna write actually but just know I heard lines from a song

"Love doesn't come in a minute,
Sometimes it doesn't come at all
I only know that when I'm in it
It isn't silly, love isn't silly, love isn't silly at all."

Do you agree that love isn't silly? When you are in it, everything will start to look brighter than usual. Your day will become happier than usual. It sounds too good to be true but even me can say that it is true. But, that will only last not until you had your first fight. HAHAHA...

I can't stop thinking that I will be spending another V day being a single. Well actually it doesn't bother me so much since some of my friends are also single but
sometimes I just think that it would be nice if ...







No comments:

Post a Comment